- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Oversee the company’s financial activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Work well with VP of Marketing, CEO & COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master’s degree or MBA
- Experience in a Senior Management Position
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience with budget management, public accounting and cash flow
- Knowledge of financial nexus requirements regarding sales tax
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Analytical Mind and excellent with numbers
Starting Salary $80 – $104/yr DOE
Monday - Friday 9-5
Full Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perks