How Do Preorders Work?
Preorder styles are pieces that are available for order before they arrive to our warehouse. These styles can take weeks and sometimes longer depending on the manufacturing process.
If you decide to preorder an item on our website, please note the following:
• Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the order ships.
• Preorder orders containing multiple non-preorder styles will ship when the preorder styles arrive. If you have multiple items in your, and you want the Preorder style to ship separately, please email customer service at email@example.com
• We add estimated manufacturer shipment details for Preorders on the Product Page in the description when available.
• If a date is listed on the Product Page, this is an approximate date provided by our manufacturer. We are only able to update this information when it is provided to us.
• We do our best to communicate as much information as available for Preorders. There can be thousands of orders for each style, and it is not possible to contact each customer individually, as much as we would like to.
• If you do not see an update, we do not have any further information at this time.