We are looking for Great Customer Service Representatives to manage our customer queries and complaints. You may process orders, make modifications, return/exchanges, and escalate complaints across several communications channels. To do well in this role, you need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, remain calm if customers are upset, and have experience working with CRM software. If this sounds up your alley, Apply Now and take the first steps to become a part of the NanaFam today!
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication, grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent typing skills, computer savvy, 50+ WPM
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to work
- Ability to stay calm when customers are not
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
40 hours / week on location
Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perks