Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of NanaMacs (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of NanaMacs, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 27, 2020 and ending December 30, 2020 11:59 PM PST. All online entries must be received by December 30, 2020 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting the entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NanaMacs. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of NanaMacs.
5. Prizes: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner.
Destination Vacay for 2 in 2021 in the form of a travel voucher valued up to $5000.
$1500 NanaMacs shopping spree
Grand Prize includes the following: (i) Travel voucher valued up to $5000 (ii) $1500 digital gift card to nanamacs.com.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NanaMacs to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Prize Conditions / Restrictions: Grand Prize is subject to certain restrictions and exact travel times and arrangements are subject to availability and blackout periods. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Winner must possess United States government-approved travel documents and be willing to sign any other legal documents required by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize. Except as indicated in the Grand Prize, all air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges and security charges, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs, gasoline and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner. All airline tickets issued in connection with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, stopovers, upgrades and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in Winner’s possession, will not be replaced. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. In the event the Winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Grand Prize or other applicable experience early, and send Winner home with no further compensation. In the event Winner engages in behavior during travel and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize Winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) as a result of such conduct. Sponsor is not liable for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the prize or any other aspect of Winner’s acceptance or use of the Grand Prize.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: On December 31, 2020, the Sponsor will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) days following the winner selection. NanaMacs shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the notice, in order to claim his/her prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any Winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
9. Rights granted by you: By entering this content you understand that NanaMacs, anyone acting on behalf of NanaMacs, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: NanaMacs reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, NanaMacs may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NanaMacs. NanaMacs reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
NanaMacs has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NanaMacs reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from NanaMacs. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless NanaMacs and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IDAHO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in IDAHO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NanaMacs 4415 W Hargrave Ave, Post Falls ID 83854. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2021.
15. Sponsor:The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is NanaMacs Boutique, 4415 W Hargrave Ave, Post Falls ID 83854.