Contract opportunities available as well! Rate for contract position is DOE!
This Position is a core role for the NanaMacs Creative Team and currently reports to the Vice President of Marketing. This role will include, but not be limited to, photo editing, shooting, iPhone camera shooting, photoshoot set up and take down (lighting, reflector and light testing knowledge), etc. A successful candidate must be self-motivated, comfortable working independently, be able to work under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. They must also be team oriented and organized. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and high energy with passion for fashion and ecommerce.
- Content creation with an exceptional range of creative, technical and documentary imagery.
- Maintain relationships with team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, assistants, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in marketing, design and merchandising
- Execute standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes and guidelines
- Image archiving and file organization
- Ensure studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations. Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Creative collaboration with cross functional teams from briefing to image delivery.
- Run studio space with help from DOE to keep equipment up to date, organized and maintained.
- Oversee brand standards, lighting technique and image quality
- Proactive in communication and collaboration
- Utilize up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation
- Participate in weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual marketing meetings
- Minimum 40 hours per week (on location, no remote positions available)
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop +, Lightroom, Capture 1.
- Experience with Photography including knowledge of DSLR (Nikon preferred) and natural lighting.
- Indoor/Studio Lighting techniques (Photography) a must
- Experience working on Mac Computers.
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media.
- Basic Social Media Skills including Posting (Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, You Tube, etc.).
- Strong Communication Skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Firm handle on a photography studio, it’s environment and its processes are a must.
- 5-7 years’ experience in studio/photo industry. Product Photography is a must.
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
Additional Preferred Skills
- Video set lighting
- Familiar with Ecommerce platforms or CMS
- Familiar with Clothing, including textiles, styles, etc.
- Familiar or skills in videography and production with knowledge of Premiere
Full Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perks