Contract opportunities available as well! Rate for contract position is DOE!
We are looking for a talented photographer with a passion for fashion, lifestyle, and product photography to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate, create and deliver photos according to brand standard. The ideal candidate will need to be a “hands-on” creator of engaging and impactful photography to be used across our e-commerce & digital channels, including social media. They should be experienced in product or fashion photography, have a strong knowledge of photo editing, an eye for fashion and design, be team oriented, and able to work under pressure while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate, direct, and execute in-house product photography shoots on time
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Lightroom, and Capture 1 experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in studio/photo industry. Product photography is a must (Nikon preferred)
- Ability to follow brand and style guides to ensure consistency of image composition, surfaces, backgrounds, and lighting
- Indoor/studio lighting experience with Profoto experience preferred
- Experience working on Mac operating systems
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media
- Basic social media skills including posting (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest, You Tube, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Current portfolio must be submitted with your application
Additional Preferred Skills
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms
- Familiar with clothing, including textiles, styles, etc.
- Familiar or skills in videography and production with knowledge of Premiere Pro
Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perks