NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of NanaMacs (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of NanaMacs, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 15, 2017 and ending January 1, 2018. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2017 11:59PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NanaMacs. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of NanaMacs.
5. Prizes: There will be three (3) Grand Prize winners, and three (3) Runner Up winners.
Grand Prize includes the following: (i) round-trip economy class air transportation for Winner from a major commercial airport near Winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Spokane, WA; (ii) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room, room and tax only) at Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene (or other comparable hotel as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (the “Hotel”); (iii) non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the Spokane, WA airport and Hotel.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NanaMacs to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Prize Conditions / Restrictions: Travel must take place between April 26, 2018 and April 28, 2018. If Winner is unable to travel during the aforementioned time period, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, no further alternative compensation will be provided and Sponsor shall select an alternate Potential Winner from the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, subject to time restrictions. Grand Prize is subject to certain restrictions and exact travel times and arrangements are subject to availability and blackout periods. If Winner resides within 200 miles of Coeur d’Alene ID, an alternate form of transportation may be provided instead of roundtrip air transportation at Sponsor’s sole determination. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Winner must possess United States government-approved travel documents and be willing to sign any other legal documents required by Sponsor and travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize. Except as indicated in the Grand Prize, all air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges and security charges, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs, gasoline and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner. All airline tickets issued in connection with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, stopovers, upgrades and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in Winner’s possession, will not be replaced. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. In the event the Winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Grand Prize or other applicable experience early, and send Winner home with no further compensation. In the event Winner engages in behavior during travel and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize Winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) as a result of such conduct. Sponsor is not liable for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the prize or any other aspect of Winner’s acceptance or use of the Grand Prize.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: On or about January 3, 2018, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) days following the winner selection. NanaMacs shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the notice, in order to claim his/her prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any Winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
9. Rights granted by you: By entering this content you understand that NanaMacs, anyone acting on behalf of NanaMacs, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: NanaMacs reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, NanaMacs may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NanaMacs. NanaMacs reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
NanaMacs has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NanaMacs reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from NanaMacs. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless NanaMacs and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IDAHO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in IDAHO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NanaMacs 6164 W Seltice Way, Post Falls ID 83854. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2018.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is NanaMacs Boutique, 6164 W Seltice Way, Post Falls ID 83854.
If you are between sizes, we recommend going to the next size up. This Size Chart is just a reference. Some dresses may fit differently. Please see each item description for more details.
If we find the item to fit small, we will recommend a size larger.
Agreement between user and www.nanamacs.com
Welcome to www.nanamacs.com. The www.nanamacs.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by NanaMacs www.nanamacs.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www.nanamacs.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference. www.nanamacs.com is a E-commerce Site. We sell quality clothes and accessories at affordable prices.
Visiting www.nanamacs.com or sending emails to NanaMacs constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that NanaMacs is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. NanaMacs and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
NanaMacs does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.nanamacs.comonly with permission of a parent or guardian.
Please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order to cancel for a full refund. If your order has already reached the final stages of processing, or has already been shipped within the 24 hour window, we will be unable to cancel your order.
Returns are accepted on merchandise within 30 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase). Returns must be in original, unused, unworn condition with all tags attached and all packaging included. Returns/refunds will be issued in the form of a digital gift card. Shipping charges are not refundable. Items marked FINAL SALE are not returnable. To view our full return policy, visit https://nanamacs.com/pages/returns
Important Note: Returns must be received within 30 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase), at our warehouse. International orders have 35 days from receiving your order return merchandise. For returned items past the 30 day return period, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit given. Returns older than 45 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense. NanaMacs is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or shipments.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/THIRD PARTY SERVICES
www.nanamacs.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of NanaMacs and NanaMacs is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. NanaMacs is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NanaMacs of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.nanamacs.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.nanamacs.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that NanaMacs may share such information and data with any third party with whom NanaMacs has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.nanamacs.com users and customers.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of NanaMacs or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. NanaMacs content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of NanaMacs and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of NanaMacs or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
NanaMacs has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, NanaMacs reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. NanaMacs reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
NanaMacs reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in NanaMacs's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. NanaMacs does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, NanaMacs specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized NanaMacs spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of NanaMacs.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WWW.NANAMACS.COM OR POSTED ON ANY NANAMACS WEB PAGE
NanaMacs does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.nanamacs.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any NanaMacs Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting NanaMacs, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. NanaMacs is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in NanaMacs's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS
You will be able to connect your NanaMacs account to third party accounts. By connecting your NanaMacs account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by NanaMacs from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the NanaMacs Content accessed through www.nanamacs.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NanaMacs, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. NanaMacs reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with NanaMacs in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. NANAMACS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
NANAMACS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. NANAMACS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NanaMacs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Idaho and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Idaho in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NanaMacs as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. NanaMacs's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of NanaMacs's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by NanaMacs with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and NanaMacs with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and NanaMacs with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS
NanaMacs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.nanamacs.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. NanaMacs encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
NanaMacs welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Phone: (208) 889-1444
Effective as of January 01, 2013