- Buy and source new product according to brand stands, current and forecasted style trends.
- Proactively network with vendors regarding available merchandise and directly on purchases.
- Utilize up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and forecasting to create seasonal and annual buying projection reports.
- Travel to showrooms, LA Fashion District, and quarterly trade shows to source product and handle negotiations, either independently or in conjunction with the Chief Merchandising Officer and CEO.
- Work with the cross departmental teams to style lookbook photoshoots.
- Style for product photoshoots as requested by management.
- A minimum of 3 years prior buying experience. Experience within a boutique is highly desired
- Thorough knowledge of merchandising and technical aspects of merchandising (e.g., design, silhouettes, etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attention to visual details
- Highly effectively written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Sheets
- 50+ WPM typing speed
- Experience working with an E-commerce platform
- Social media skills including posting (Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, YouTube and Tiktok)
- Experience with iPhone photography and videography including lighting, photo editing, and re-sizing for social media platforms
- Full Medical, Dental, vision
- Paid Vacation
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ Profit Share
- A great work culture!
- Employee Discounts
- Plus, many additional employee perks
**Applicants must include a cover letter outlining the size budgets you've worked with/managed AND include a portfolio of head-to-toe outfit styling samples you've put together. Applications will not be considered without these elementsAPPLY NOW