NanaMacs is looking to hire a Full Time Bookkeeper who will be responsible for overseeing our financial data and compliance by maintaining our accounts payable and receivable, assisting in payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. This role will perform daily tasks such as GL entries, record payments and adjustments, and monthly financial reporting, among others. A qualified candidate will be detail and numbers oriented, energetic and ready to hit the ground running.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- SFAS Rules
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field a plus
- AA in accounting required
- Minimum 2 years bookkeeping experience required
- Experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Starting Salary $25-$33/hr DOE
Monday - Friday 9-5
Full Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perksAPPLY NOW